Cresswell House a place to feel at home.
A place to feel welcome and create special memories.
Food is very important to us. We make our own breads, Jams, cereals and compotes. Our chickens give us the eggs, other ingredients are sourced locally whenever possible. The Kippers and smoked salmon come from Black Mountain Smokery, sausages and bacon are from our favourite butchers JH Cooper in Llandeilo.
- Traditional - sausage, streaky bacon, egg (fried, scrambled or poached) tomato, and mushrooms.
- Vegetarian Traditional - Glamorgan sausages, egg (fried, scrambled or poached) tomato, and mushrooms. (V)
- Smoked salmon with scrambled eggs.
- Naturally smoked kippers, grilled and served with roasted tomato.
- Home-made fishcakes, served with roasted tomato.
- Soy Mushrooms served with egg ribbons and black sesame seeds. (V)
- Turkish eggs- poached eggs on flat bread with yogurt, spinach and spiced butter. (V)
- Porridge oats served with Coedcanlas maple syrup. (V)
V = Vegetarian